Career Pathways Program Manager (new position)
- As our Career Pathways Program Manager, you will lead annual planning and day to day implementation of our Career Pathways programs (ArtWorks) and supervise our team of Program Coordinators. As part of the management team, you will work closely with Directors, Managers and Heads to bring recommendations forward to support the implementation of organizational strategic planning and inPath’s annual Guiding Priorities. You will be supervised by the Sr. Director of Programming.
- Deadline to apply: August 21, 2022 (midnight EST)
- Starting Salary: $65,000 – $72,000 depending on experience
- Highlights: 3-weeks paid vacation per year and a paid winter holiday from December 25th – January 1st; Wellness Days & Sick Days; Your choice to work remote, in-person, or hybrid; Group health insurance; monthly cellphone contribution
- The Career Pathways Program Manager will support an all-Indigenous program team who coordinate a program designed for and alongside Indigenous youth. We are prioritizing Indigenous applicants for this position.
Follow us on social media for future opportunities!